Here is the procedure:
1. Create new account: click “Sign Up” at SASEM Conference homepage.
2. Create a username, password, your email address, and FILL THE CAPTCHA.
3. Login to your account: click “Login” at SASEM Conference homepage or direct link in your email.
4. Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required.
5. Submit your abstracts.
6. Monitor and check your registration status and progress by login to your account.
7. The conference committee will send officially letter and announce the abstract review result: Accepted or Rejected.
8. Make the payment (only after announcement of abstract acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by login to your account, then select “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event – SASEM Conference” dashboard.
9. Upload your Full paper (after payment being confirmed by committee): by login to your account, then select “Upload Paper” menu under “Followed Event – SASEM Conference” dashboard.
10. Create your presentation.
11. Go to the conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score.
Abstract Format :
- The abstract should be concise, factual, and state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separately from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. For this reason, References should be avoided. Also, non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention in the abstract itself.
- Abstract contains neither pictures nor tables, justified, italic in 11 Times New Roman (font), single spaced, and should not exceed 350 words.
- Keywords should be justified, 10 Times New Roman (font), single spaced, and maximum 5 keywords
Paper Format :
- Manuscript should be contains at least 3.000 words including embedded figures and tables, contain no appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) or Open Office (.odt) format.
- Paper should be in prepared in A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 2.5 cm for inside margin and 2 cm for top, bottom, and outside margin. No need to alter page number in this template as the page number will be reordered at pre-printing process.
- The title, abstract and main text should be in one column.
- Title should be less than 15 words, title case, small caps, centered, bold, font type Times New Roman (TNR), font size 16, and single spaced.
- The main text of the writing should be in one columns with 1 cm column spacing, justified, 12 TNR, first line indent 5 mm, and 1.5 spaced.
- The manuscript should begin with title, abstract, and keyword and the main text should consist of: Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Result and Discussion, and Conclusion; followed by acknowledgement and References.